#63   ^
Old Tue, Aug-30-05, 11:30

Plan: My own
Stats: 275/250/230 Male 73
BF:
Progress: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by black57
AA women look good thin. No matter how healthy "thin" you get, you will always have that AA backside.

Thank GOD for that!

Quote:
My family tree has many diabetics hanging from it also. One of them is my younger sister.

My mother has had diabetes every since I was born and my father has had diabetes for last three years. I really think lc is the only way I'll lose the extra weight. I'm like you, "gotta have meat". the more the better. I've tried to make soy flour gravy many different ways, but none of them are very good. I've since just went back to gravy using white flour and really limit my portions. If someone comes up with a really good way of making a lc gravy that actually tastes decent, please let me know.

Anyway, a couple of recipes I usemost found in this forum)

PorkChops breaded with finely crushed pork rinds after dipping in an egg-wash. I've also used this for fried chicken also. Tastes like Shake-n-Bake.

Green Beans cooked with bacon and butter.

CarbQuick pancakes brushed with cinnamon butter are great; especially with DaVinci Syrup.

At work, I usually eat a fresh green salad with cucumbers, crumbled bacon(not bacon bits), egg, broccoli, cauliflower, and buffaloed chicken breast. The chef here at work will slice the breast and buffalo it. People know when I'm in line now because their sinuses open up

G'luck all.