View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Jan-01-24, 09:01

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Happy New Year, friends!
Grateful for the long time that we have spent together.

Looks like there is a pretty strong focus on dropping the last 'whatever' this year. I'm OPEN to it (see how I did that?!) but just going to keep walking along. It will happen, or not. But definitely will root you all on along the way!

Today Dh and I do some final sorting of the upstairs, with the movers coming in the morning to move the larger pieces of furniture around. Our king bed will go down to the basement bedroom and all the rest of the upstairs furniture will go to the main level living room, and the basement bedroom furniture into the rec part of the basement. Temporary mess but it will all be worth it in the end.

I spent an hour doing a retrospective of the year 2023. It was helpful for me to see that the high stress times were/are temporary. Things pass. The good stuff rises to the surface for me, always. It's just the way my brain works and I'm grateful for that.

Wishing all of us another year together of being open, balanced, persistent and to finish each day with pride for how we showed up.