View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Nov-14-23, 08:44

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Quote:
As a parent in the 80's, I sit with children and watch their shows with them, and point out "selling" in the ads and the show, and we would discuss. They complained about thinking at the time, but both of them remembered.

In my house talking is allowed during TV time. And I comment on ad placement within a scene. Funny though is most of the companies are gone now. So lost on my children without Mom,'s comment.

The Zachim bridge says Boston. The water tank says Boston.

I stopped diet coke. Took a bit of effort. Its deleterious affect on GI microbes makes sense. If I focus on the gut of my sheep for health, and constantly monitor horse health by checking droppings everyday, whydid I not see my own GI as a health indicator?? I woke up!!

Started with finding substitutes. Then bought a 2 liter bottle. Then had wicket leg cramps!! Kept working on sub for a two liter a day habit. Then afraid of dealing with very painful cramps. Only one small serving is safe. A McDonalds large causes leg cramps.

Next step. A month without AS.

AS is occasional now. Thinking of how to give it up permanently.

Do I go back to real sugar??

For now, sweets are rare. Special treats. No longer regular fare. Avoids both cane sugar and AS.