View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Nov-13-23, 05:22

Plan: Carnivore & LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

How can people call this kind of nauseated/stomach pain/can't eat fat or meat experience "easy"?

As my autoimmune fluctuated, so did my appetite. I spent days essentially living on cold cuts and ice cream, two things I can always choke down. As a result, when I would tell a stream of doctors about my Addison's symptoms, they would see I wasn't underweight and dismiss my report. I bullied the worst of them into ordering a test -- and he did it wrong -- but it told me I was actually too high. Though this doctor missed that too.

And -- I just realized -- all animal based except for the sugar! And I figured out ways to add protein shake mix to Greek yogurt, and upgraded. But now I know those processed non-food chemicals were doing the same number on me as the sugar did.

Here's the amazing part: now, healing up, I had to bump my carbs. So I wouldn't be underweight since I still have some appetite issues. And to take the oxalate detoxing stress off my liver by giving it sugar to run on.

It seems weird, but I'm happy with a couple of gluten free cookies and a spoonful of jam as part of my diet. Because it doesn't cause cravings at this level. Should I let it creep up, so does my weight

More proof I am eating according to my genome! And I make myself eat more than I actually want to because it rewards me with more healing. Which apparently takes a lot of fat and protein, preferentially.

Which makes me think: how can anyone get better from anything on a carb heavy diet, much less one with a lot of UPF-4? Everything frozen or already cooked that I find my local supermarket, including those pop-in-the-oven meals, have some UPF-4. I found them over-seasoned and the butter topping wasn't all butter, and I cook.

It's not even how many do. It's how many actually can? I saw a health vlog where someone moved to a state where she had to drive down a long highway to get to a grocery store. And there were 10+ fast food outlets on the way there, and 10+ on the way back.

They are corporatizing food, when it should be a utility like water.