View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Nov-12-23, 03:41

Plan: Carnivore & LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

The longterm danger of bariatric surgery is how easy it is for a patient for eat nothing but UPF-4 carbs, because these are essentially pre-digested. It's a portion control method, and even this can be sabotaged by not eating in a healthy, nutrition-heavy manner, and stretching their stomach into its old proportions.

Eating manufactured food will never satisfy naturally. It has been invented not to!

The drugs mimic the effect without the surgery. In all the bad ways, too. 30-40% of the loss is muscle. And if you are nauseated and low energy you aren't even going for walks. And if you are spiking your blood sugar regardless, you are locking up your fat, essentially. You are forcing the body to run on sugar even more.

Can't see a good ending to this. I find it distinctive that the people who are okay with these drugs "as a tool" are recommending "more activity and eating healthier" as how to use them "for a limited time."

But that is not what is happening. They are on a drug-enforced Rice Diet. And the scientist who came up with it used to say "he'd have to whip them" to keep them on it.

But it seems like the drug is changing people's diets in the wrong direction. Towards MORE UPF-4 foods because they can actually digest them. As they lose muscle and enjoy "freedom from cravings."

Sorry for all the quotes, but it shows how language is being used. Ms. Arielle got rid of her cravings and improved her health and mobility. I used a similar method.

And despite the fear-mongers, eating actual food isn't dangerous at all. What kind of point have we reached where science is now about adapting the human to the manufactured food?

Why is this OUR fault? When the magic of stopping cravings is really about not eating what does not satisfy. Our ancestors would have regarded a food that makes you hungry as some kind of evil magic. And I can't help but think the same thing.