View Single Post
  #725   ^
Old Fri, Apr-14-23, 05:12

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey yall

Feeling a little iffy about posting here but looks like you all aren't losing posts so I'll give it a shot.

(update- started this yesterday (th) and never posted so now combining with today)

Trig-

Another freaking GORGEOUS day here in MD. Beautiful skies, not a single cloud, birds singing and just lovely. Light breeze and currently 73 at 10:30AM. I love spring!

(and now it is Friday and another great day)

Glad things are settling with the property. Your kid is so funny in her reluctance to get things set up for the school year. Is she excited about it at all?

Lori- I feel like your poor Dh is headed for an ulcer with all of his worrying. Bless his heart. I know you are frustrated. I would be also. A combination of sympathetic and annoyed!

Jaz- you are closing in on your last days at this job and in the Charleston area. It's nice that you got a chance to see what living there is like.

I think it will be great to be so close to your kids.

•••••••

Okay so now it is Friday and we're headed to the train station in about an hour and a half. I had a weird day yesterday- my stomach had a sudden 'sick' turn- it was a one and done and seemingly out of nowhere but it completely stalled me out of any plans for the day bc I felt like I couldn't leave the house, you know? But the weather was stunningly beautiful and I spent pretty much the whole day on the deck soaking up the warmth and listening to the birds. Lovely.

The Ireland trip- very good. Dd and I got along well. We had a mixed of shared room and separate rooms and I think that helped also. We tried to be sensitive to each other. I did my best on this trip to keep my routines in place- meditation, reading, journaling to start the day in an intentional way. I think that made a big difference for me.

Food in Ireland isn't super great so eating was not an issue. I don't eat low carb on vacation but there was no 'get it while you can' mentality going on and no overeating either. It was sort of strange how little a part food played on this trip for me.

We were lucky with weather- only one day of rain. It was still coat and hat, but temps were comfortable in the 50s and we had three days of sun which really surprised me greatly. I felt very fortunate with the weather given the month we went.

The last two nights we were there our hotel was apparently right near a dance club and the EDM music beat went from 8 pm- 2 AM. I was NOT happy about that and retaliated with a crappy review. lol

Ok, off to NYC shortly. Looking forward to it to some degree but I am just traveled OUT. I am looking forward to getting the ATL trip behind me and getting my butt to DE and CHILLING for a good long time.