View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Jul-17-22, 11:04

Plan: Atkins-ish (hypoglycemia)
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 50%

I feel like I've taken over the thread with this discussion - I don't mean to do that.

My only point about you only eating 3 servings of animal flesh (meat, fish) was that those are the only meat/fish you get in an entire week.

Yes of course the cheese and other dairy would certainly count as animal sources of protein, while not being animal flesh - I'm just used to eating a lot more animal flesh than that, so it kind of surprised me that's all the animal flesh you eat, and concentrate on dairy sources for the rest of your protein needs.

As I said earlier about giving up chicken and eggs, I'd certainly do it if I hurt enough to make it worthwhile - I'm not quite that stubborn!

The fact that your neighbor doesn't mind being in so much pain that she needs a cane just so she can eat pasta seems almost masochistic. (She wouldn't need to completely give up fruit, since LC fruits would be fine in limited amounts)

She knows how much better she felt without pasta and lots of carby fruits, but we know how addictive those things can be. Feeding that addiction must be worth the pain she endures, or else she'd be doing what she knows works to feel better.