View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Thu, May-20-21, 15:52

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Kp33 - Go to Thread Tools top right and select "Subscribe to This Thread." That will get you notifications.

As for your meal for today, it looks like a low carb higher protein bunch o' foods. Your breakfast is quite large, and if you're hungry at that time (you don't list when you eat breakfast) that's fine. However, if by chance you're not hungry early in the morning and simply eating 3 meals a day, then don't eat your first meal until you are hungry. Also, are you hungry enough for 5 eggs, 1 sausage, 3 bacons, and 1 piece of ham or are you eating this quantity out of habit? Doesn't matter what you ate before. Over time, that will change.

As others have mentioned, be patient, and it will work for you as long as you are staying consistent and not consuming sauces, dressings, and other flavor enhancers with "hidden" ingredients. I review (to this day) the detailed ingredients of everything I consume. Most of my foods don't list ingredients, they are just labelled "beef" or "pork" or "chicken" or "salmon" or "asparagus" or "lettuce," in other words, whole foods with salt or olive oil or sometimes butter as flavorings. This is a journey, and the best thing you can do now is to learn about yourself and enjoy the journey. Good luck.