#87   ^
Old Wed, Nov-11-20, 15:01

Plan: Keto/ProperHumanDiet
Stats: 154.0/120.0/120.0 Female  5'4"
BF:==%
Progress: 100%
Default In the routine...

124.0 lbs...

So since I made my weight goal 10/23 I've cut down a little on the intensity and length of my workouts...I'm concentrating on consistency (I'm in my work out room every day)...and how I'm feeling physically and I'm not killing myself on the Peleton, just doing at least 15 or 20 minute rides, most of them at low impact. It's still a good ride with some hills so it isn't all easy and my heart rate gets up into the high 120s where I want it.

The Barre classes are usually a 10 minute class but this morning I did a Barre class that was a 5 minute primarily stretching session. Started this early morning's workout with my usual 5 minute meditation/yoga/stretching class, then the Barre class followed by a low impact 20 minute bike ride with Hannah C. (she's so motivating and I love the stretching she incorporates into her rides and her music choices!) I've added to my daily workouts an evening 5 minute meditation class/stretching with Cody, and a 5 minute 'plank' yoga class with Ross.

Really don't want my wt. to drop any further so I think changing my workout routine will help me with that.