View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Feb-24-20, 21:28

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Hmmm, so sorry about your loss of your husband, and your job loss too! I was also laid off from my job of many years when the decision was made that the work could be done much more cheaply by a kid just out of college in India! That actually didn’t work out for them but I was gone by then. I understand how you felt about your daughter too. When my son went off to college I realized it was the first time in my entire life that I had ever lived ALONE and it was terrifying to me at first.

But of course we can adjust to many things over time. I have three grandkids nearby and I dearly love them (I had the two younger ones spend the entire weekend with me this past weekend while my DiL and the older grandson, age 10, went to Orlando for the YMCA state swim championships) but I definitely relish my “alone” time too when they go home.

I had not heard anything about salt and sleep but I do have some pink Himalayan salt in the house and I’m willing to try anything. I’ve read so much that poor sleep can affect weight loss, health, autoimmune issues. But it’s just not been a goal I’ve ever been able to accomplish.

Well I’ve started logging things on my journal here which is another thing that helps keep me accountable.