View Single Post
  #3015   ^
Old Sat, Dec-21-19, 09:06

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

As you all guessed this gal slept in!!! HAHAHAHAH

Thanks for hitting up the town with me last night! Rolled back here about midnight- everything was closed- and I was tired. Had fun.Love Urber!
Really to settle in and watch TV tonight with some roasted something. I HAVE to hit up the grocery today!!!!! I am tired of eating out. Although it has been great to not have to clean up!

Trig- - Loved your presents around the bear! Yea I am pretty much "over" the holiday and it hasn't happened yet! Such a scrooge this year!

Nic- - I bet you have a happy house this morning!!!! Tell us how you hubby took the great news regarding DS job!!!! Gosh- I can't even fathom heading off to the big city starting out like that! WOW oh wow.
Are things settling down at all with the IL's? We all saw that coming maybe not so soon.
Did you like the movie knives something? It is playing down the street. I might take in a movie tomorrow.

Blue- - Are you just loving your phone blowing up!!! ?????? HAHAHAHAHAH-
Trust me you will love it once you get the hang of it.

Lori- - I love that you are so into your gym! Lucky gal to be right where you want to be with your hot self! HAHAHAH
I am looking forward to seeing you and NIC before I leave. Sorta think about when you might want to drop in for the weekend! Door always open!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up with a raging case of big toe gout! I have eaten so much shellfish this week it has caught up with me! I get it every now and again when I over do the shrimp. Well I have eaten fish every night now for 8 days. Hard to believe that 1 week is done. 12 to go. I will not renew here.
I am loving being here. The gals I work with are such a hoot. You know I would consider this as my home facility IF it was closer to home. They are already asking if I will stay. I just sorta laugh it off. I am not saying anything until I absolutely have to.

I am going to take a two week break and find something for April/May/June- I think Florida would be stunning in the spring!
I need to get a few things shored up at home before I launch out again. Might take July off- then Aug/ Sept/ Oct- work again. I love that!!!!!

Besides the wine last night- I have been stellar on plan and dropped two pounds this week.
I am seriously wanting a pot roast tomorrow. Today- hummmmm something light. I want a light eating day.
I am not into chicken after seeing the chicken plants. That made me want to hurl!!!!! - I know it has to happen SOMEWHERE...... I just didn't want to see it.

Gotta have more coffee!!!!!!- Back at ya later gals! - ON PLAN AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT