Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #387   ^
Old Tue, Oct-02-18, 05:12

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori safe travels and if ya can at any time flip us all a pic. You know we would love to see it
You are going to be super covered with food on this trip, one bite of anything good should be enough cause there is a ton of good yet junky food on the trip LOL ugh, girl it will be rough I am sure, just do the best ya can and worry about it when ya get home.

Nicco sounds like your date night worked out well.

Jaz, working from home and now you are becoming a real chef in your kitchen with experiments and more. Rock on !
Yea I know what you mean by cool-humid. No crisp and spry feeling here, it is always hanging on that muggy feeling. So get ya on that.

Blue, ahh, good support is all your son needs. As adults we all have to work thru troubles, boy don't we all know that but what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger!

hey all
fast one

I am in a no computer mode.
didn't even fire it up yesterday.
hubby is gone and the house is SO quiet and I am in my glory. even the 'puter has no draw for me right now

kid trying to get out school. omg she is annoying the sh** out of me to the max. Told her NO she is going and she is crying and I finally got that stopped saying, she is going on the bus crying for all I care! My gosh she is pushing every darn button of mine this morning! I am so over it ya know.

I have no where to go today, don't want to buy a darn thing, nothing to do so I am cleaning around here. No one in the house I can do xyz I have been putting off and while doing it, I am getting out the rum oh yea baby, I am going for it. Crocked cleaning HeeHee….well not crocked, too old to get crocked anymore, I guess Jaz said it best, buzzed up cleaning and will probably take a nap later this afternoon.

yes that is the exact mood I am in and that is what I am doing!
I am nutso, this I know HAHA

got a ribeye for later at brunch time meal.
bacon and eggs for dinner tonight for me.

still can't get that one meal per day thing happening. trying but I am NOW into my 2 meals per day....will have to fight a bit to get out of that pattern I guess? or maybe not even bother trying....heck I don't know.

whatever....that is all I am saying today....whatever

great day all