Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #124   ^
Old Thu, Aug-16-18, 14:37

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Back from a LONG day on the golf course. It was hot & the course was wet and soggy. Put lots of steps on as it was cart path only since it is so wet. It was ok, but a long drive to get there and a long drive home.

Jaz....I think DH went to the bathroom quick before he started hunting down the bat....first things first you know! I had to go too before I headed downstairs as I probably would have had an accident if the dang bat flew by my head! Still no signs of the winged creature. We'll find out tonight when it gets dark if he's still in the house. I really think he flew out the bedroom window. I wish I wouldn't have pulled the sheet over my head so I would have seen him go out.

Hope your date goes well tonight. Let us know!

Nic....your dress is beautiful! You will look awesome.

Trig.....and now a crazed raccoon???? WTH??? You must feel like you are cursed for sure. How disappointing about your dinner at that buffet. We ate well in Myrtle Beach, but didn't try a buffet. We liked Mr. Fish and went there twice the week we were there.

Well, I think I'll have a cup of decaf coffee and relax. The shower felt so good when I got home. DH and the boys will be at baseball games until 8 or 9 o'clock. Thank goodness no cooking dinner for me tonight.

Later!