View Single Post
  #2338   ^
Old Mon, Jul-16-18, 16:37

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi gals,

Lori---Wow, I can't believe your sister has to wait this long for her surgery! Seems like at least a couple of months. I know it's not life threatening, but it sure is majorly uncomfortable for her. Can't remember exactly where she lives, but is it a place with few hospitals? Maybe I'm just luckily naive about this.

Trig---Cool that your site is even better than you expected. When do you go to the Lost Sea? Sure want to hear about that. Hope as I type you're relaxing with a nice cocktail and enjoying the end of the day in a lovely place.

Nic---Totally get you on the "first there" with the boys gets the most info. Many a time I've called my son after hearing about something he told his father, and all I get back is some version of "Mom, that's so yesterday." Don't know if daughters are different, but most of my girl friends sure are.

Jaz---If you care to share your letter to Cruella, I'd love to read it on e-mail. I have faith you will "ace it" just like you do w/your school papers. This one is just important in it's own way, imo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We didn't go out to a movie last night, we watched one on TV. "Miss Sloane" w/Jessica Chastaine. Pretty new on TV, was out in theaters just a couple of months ago. Really good political thriller. Jessica is great as a gal you want on your team and yet don't. Nice twisty plot w/surprises you don't see coming.

Made myself a nice day out of running lots of errands, including returning that trench coat. Yeah, after all that. It's not something I'd wear till at least late October, even in the rain, as it's very sturdy and warm. Just couldn't see having a hundred bucks hanging in my closet till then. Yep, I'm an off the rack on my back kind of gal.

Macy's was having huge sales. Tried on a couple of things. Really inspired me to get back on the woe and stick to it for a bit. Did find a great cotton tunic top for 18.99 that I know I'll wear the heck out of.

Then, other boring errands, then took myself out to lunch. Had a delish LC salad and read my latest book.

Finally I cruised over to Cost Cutter's and my new haircut gal and got a cutie patootie hair cut for $16 w/tip and senior discount. Compare to $65 w/tip at my old gal's. Miss her, she's a doll, but at almost $50 less, not that much of a doll, LOL.

On plan today. My current plan is still under 50 NCs a day. Usually I do much better than that IF I stay on plan. Today will be about 35 NCs. I'm good w/it for now.