View Single Post
  #2327   ^
Old Sun, Jul-15-18, 08:47

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

WOW - yesterday was quite on here! Wow! And TRIG is off again on her next adventure!

Blue- Your house sounds wonderful. I know that the good news it it will sell FAST. The bad news, it will sell FAST. I think by the time you get to that place to put out the sign- you will want the process over and onto your next chapter. I was wondering if you could be moved BEFORE you sell? It might make it easier.

I am glad that your wrist is healing fast! I was worried about that!

NIC- How are you spending your days off from kids! When does the boy come home?Are you spending anytime in your pool? I haven't heard you talk about your back yard as much this year as you did next year?
Have you booked your flight to Charleston? Just wondering if you gals have book that part yet?

Lori- are you working these days? You either have adjusted or you are off for a bit! Either way is good! Good luck on the course today! I Love to hear about your sports! I really do! Very inspiring!
------------------------------------------
The dogger is curled up at my feet snoring, and I am still in Pajamas. It is a slow start to my day. Yesterday was somewhat of a cluster F. If you catch my drift. So I ended up using up my time over this guy- when I should have been doing other things.

So the washer and dryer came. I am sending the washer back. I HATE it. It has a water sensor on it and it does not have option to turn it off. Half the clothes were still dry- and the water does not even cover the clothes. I had to wash them twice! I am very disappointed. I can see using that function if you wanted- but I want the option to NOT and want a full load of water. So I will be looking at what I have to do to have it picked up and go through the process of picking something else.

Back to the guy- so he was the guy who delivered the washer. Anyway we got to talking and, and talking, and talking. Anyway, he said I just can't believe a beautiful woman like you is single. He said I am just a delivery guy- but I am hard working. He said I would love to get to know you better can I buy you a glass of wine tonight? So I said yes. I don't care what a guy does for a living as long as they are working an honest living.

So I gave the guy my number- and said I would meet him, but I told him I had things to do and it had to be early. Will he called me in the afternoon and we talked some more. He gave me the impression he was almost done. This was about 3. He told me he would call me when he was on his way home to shower. I was good with that. I polished my nails, gave myself a pedicure. Did my eyebrows, curled my hair and did my make up. 5 comes and goes. I texted him no answer. Then I called him no answer. So 6 comes and goes- fuck it- by this time I am HUNGERY because I eat once a day. So there is a new BBQ joint I have wanted to try not far from me. So I take myself out to dinner.
So I get ribs and green beans. It came with a side, and a small glass of wine. It was just ok- no meat on the ribs. Anyway I am now walking around a park that was across the street- It was a very nice evening. But now I am pisst- at wasting my day over a guy I really don't know right?!?!- Anyway, I get a call about 7:45. It was him. He informed me he was on his way home to shower then he would meet me for dinner.
Well first of all I didn't know he lives over an hour away. so that met an hour to his house- shower and and hour back. He was thinking 9 or 10 for dinner.

I told him I had already had dinner and was heading home. He then proceeds to say "yes I can tell you like to eat"- EXCUSSSSSEEEEE ME??????? What the f did you say? I ask he what he met by that. He said - oh don't get offended I love me a THICK woman! OMG- He really said that.
It is not stuck in my head- THICK WOMAN. -
I responded that I was headed home- and no he could not come over to my house instead.

Well he texted/ and called me this morning. I gave him a polite text that I am just not interested and thanks anyway.
What I heard is THICK WOMAN. I know that he thought that was a compliment. It was not.
Anyway- my eyebrows are done and my toes are polished. I really do not have time right now for another distraction with school right now! So I am not all that disappointed. But the killer word THICK is in my head.

If anything that word has made me more determine than ever to get to my goal weight. I need to up my steps- moving more is key for me!

I have ribs in my crock pot- and I am going to make up some hamburger soup for this week. I have been eating out too much. I also have some chicken I am going to toss on the grill and then cut up and put into baggies. Week prep!

AVA- update, she is going to see a surgeon Tue to get evaluated for eye surgery. She has a lazy eye. So DD took her to a doctor. Well it's more than a lazy eye. They are concerned about the nerve getting smooched. So they need to correct it. They are looking at 2 days post op- in the hospital. They ask me to come and help with the 2 year old! Plus they just need some help.

I told M last week I was going to take two days off in early Aug. for her surgery. She told me she could not approve it. She said it was a bad time. I told her I was taking it anyway- she then proceeded to tell me it would be unexcused. Well I will hear Tue. What the dates are going to be. Then I am writing a letter to both her and her boss. She has been informed 2 weeks in advanced- and it is planned. I think she is pulling a power play- and I am done with her. I am going over her head.

I am just in that kind of mood. I will be polite- but I will again request off and include her boss this time on the request. I have been looking BTW- for another position within the same company. the issue is school. If I leave the company I owe them a refund for school to the tune of 15,000. So I am sorta stuck for a minute. I flat out ask her if she was staying in position when our office moves. She said yes, why do you ask. I responded that she appeared happy we were moving. To which she replied she was given permission to work half days from home. SERIOUSLY????

When the rest of us have to travel 1-2 hours EACH way????? WOW- that will go over like a lead ballon. to which she said- ok, so we will just hire all new staff. Fluffed her hair and dismissed me from her office. Speechless. I have no words- well I do- but I will refrained for fear of getting tossed from here! -

Ok- I totally wanted to write an upbeat happy note this morning. But I sit down to write and all this just came tumbling out!

So........anyway....off to look at school stuff