#2224   ^
Old Thu, Jun-28-18, 13:27

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Checking in...

Blue:
Love hearing how you are slowly not only accepting, but kinda looking forward to your "light and airy" new place. You have a great attitude overall and have accepted this change little by little....always being honest along the way.

Trig: l
Loved hearing about your camping trip AND seeing the pics.

Lori:
Hope that works out for you to stay there and not your sister's daughter. That might be a tough one. But your sister deserves to decide. ]

Nic:
Loved that video of the place you stayed. Glad you are home and can rest up now. Not so good of a decision that first day and you paid for it. Sorry.

Jaz:
Man, your days are full of boss issues. And you love your team and like your job. Imagine if there weren't all those issues with your boss!

Me:
Very maxed. Thought I would have a down day today but DIL just texted that she wants to come with kids and spend four or five hours as they wait to pick up my son from the airport. They are going camping with her side of the family. Like I said, this summer has evolved into a very maxed summer, but all is good. I am hopeful that I indeed will be able to wear my LLBean capris and new JJill shirts (that did not fit a month ago!) We'll see. I will keep you posted.

K-Mom 10x4