Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2204   ^
Old Sun, Jun-24-18, 05:59

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

nicco, holy, 6 hr car ride will tire anyone out it isn't just sitting in the car, it is driving the car LOL
Oh man, forgot the pillow!! ut oh!!

Your car naming was funny! The little sh*tshaker had me cracking up big time.
Fingers crossed storms and your Chicago trip do not hit together!!

Lori, the ribs. There are tons of ways to do them from crockpot, to oven, to kinda both, or outside on the grill in tin foil or not in foil LOL--like start in crockpot to get some softening cooking happening, then into oven to crisp up a bit, that kind of thing. I usually just oven the heck out of them but lately I am using my dutch oven inside the oven for my ribs. They come out so soft and are done faster in the dutch oven and less time that oven has to be on so....and the other gals got that InstaPot so they can cook easier also. I think ribs are kinda that meat one has a special way of doing them they like best and just goes for it. Get a rack and go for it

Blue, the old princess phone!! Oh boy that brings back old time memories!! I still have an old princess phone tucked up in the closet on the shelf. Only phone that works when phones go down oh yes I still got one for my landline if needed and yes I have used it in some circumstances
Your house sounds so hectic and crazy, but all that crazy is coming to a great end ya know. New adventures, new healthy active lifestyle, all how you guys want to set it up and live it!!

Will try to get some pics on hubbys phone of camper etc....let ya see what is doing if I can

I don't know how but I can navigate long nails, always could. You should see my door handle on my car. All my cars, the driver side door handle is scratched up kinda, from my nails LOL Being a farmer it is a challenge I gave myself, I always broke nail after nail and had pretty scuzzy hands being a farmer so with my nail challenge I have just done it for decades now, how long can I grow my nails and keep them before farming breaks them off well no farming anymore so my nails grow so fast and long but then something breaks them, like yesterday I was drawing an alligator in the sand on the beach, pffft, broke another. I cut all down now and with the broken ones, yikes it is like I have no nails at all now.... well back to growing them out again

jazz, ewww on the slaw being bad. yes those veggies I do buy in bags etc like that for kiddo seem to go bad fast and I lose alot of them. She likes salad and some fresh brocc. in it and I buy it, it sits cause she ain't in the mood and real fast it has to hit the garbage...ugh money down the drain, irks me.

today we are doing burgers on the grill
dinner, not sure tonight. will see what goes down

off to hit the beach in a bit. 8 here and everyone sleeping, gonna have to wake them up sooner than later tho. sunny and nice so far....

hubby did ok, few small fish and one good sized something fish and one little weeney shark he caught, so little and cute it was almost fish tank size to keep LOL but nah, he went back into the ocean, no keeping sharks for this old gal.

see ya'll later, we are gonna hit the road later and buy a ton of fireworks later. SC has great fireworks, the good bombs! and need them to blow off the dock at mom's house on the 4th.