#896   ^
Old Fri, May-11-18, 05:45

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Satchin Panda tweeted another fasting study published on-line yesterday in Cell Metabolism. This one on Early Time Restricted Feeding, that is, an eating window 8 am to 2 pm! Good news for all here who skip dinner. I believe that is Jean, any others? My BG stays higher until I eat, think this supports Why it works, why I should move the eating window.

https://www.cell.com/cell-metabolis...4131(18)30253-5

Don’t have access to the study details...only my guess an earlier window would help. It did my last blood work in Feb where HbA1c finally fell to 5.2.

Yes, it's me, breakfast and latish lunch usually with no dinner. I always have to hold myself back when people suggest to others that they not eat breakfast as if this is the optimal way to accomplish whatever it is they are trying to accomplish. It may be a helpful way to eat for many people but that doesn't mean it is the "optimal" way to eat (doesn't mean it isn't either). I do the opposite and it works well. Breakfast is my biggest meal of the day. Lots of protein and fat but not too many carbs. Works for me.