View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, May-07-18, 16:43
Registered Member

Plan: Non-specific
Stats: 234/145/120 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

~JEY100 -- thank you, I'll head over there and crunch numbers, see how many calories I'm really getting here. Maybe they'll have info on the frozen veggies I use too, I just finished cooking and don't have any bags in the freezer right now.

The only thing is they say you have to load up on fat on the ketogenic diet and my calorie requirements are minuscule, by the time I get just enough protein it seems like all of the other calories have to come from fat! It'll be tricky to get more protein but I'll try, I can put more clams in my clam chowder for starters.

I was maintaining at 132 but not happy with it, I still had a big swollen belly. I suppose it might be a food sensitivity but I can't imagine to what at this point, I've already cut so much from my diet. Doctors are pretty useless to me but I will put write it down for my next visit.

I don't exercise at all, it makes me really sick. I have chronic fatigue syndrome and it seems like I can't do anything without triggering post extertional malaise, even five pushups against a wall sets me off. I can't even clean my house properly anymore.

~SilverEm -- my recipes are pretty basic too, but it's interesting to use recipe calculators to see how many nutrients I'm getting from what I'm eating and see if I'm falling short anywhere. Plus I don't have the faintest clue how much protein, carbs, and fats are in food offhand.

~cotonpal -- yeah, I'm going to try to increase the amount of protein I'm getting, see if it makes a difference. It's just hard to find wiggle room when my calorie requirements are so low and I'm supposed to load up on fat for energy!