View Single Post
  #1092   ^
Old Sun, Jan-28-18, 18:43

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hey, all...

Just going to do a post based on what I remember. Too tired tonight to look back, but wanted to say a few things.

Nic, I never talk about my weight and do not necessarily get motivated by someone else's weight loss. Oh, I feel good for them, but it does not do anything to help me lose myself. In fact, sometimes quite the opposite. I had one teacher friend that would come into the office dancing and prancing announcing her new weight loss. That was right after my husband had died, and weight loss was not a priority. Breathing and taking a step forward were all I could do. I felt she was not being sensitive. I do not want to do that if and when I get to my goal. I want to be sensitive to people around me that are struggling and let them KNOW I KNOW how hard it is. I want to affirm them for trying.

So, I would feel the same as you do. I would not like it. I would barely be able to tolerate it. I am not sure what I would do. It would actually make me sick to my stomach. So I am not really being much help to you other than to say I understand your feelings, because those would be my feelings also.

Jaz, I am glad you got a new realtor. You need one that has some passion and can work hard for you. Still hoping something comes up that you love. I like Nic's suggestions about AirBnB. I think when things settle down, the school work will not seem as monumental. Oh, it will still require a lot of work, but other things will be more stable in your life. I think you will actually enjoy the school work.

Blue...so glad your hubby will be coming home on Tuesday. I felt bad he left right after the decision was made and then we got pummeled with a ton of snow! And like Nic, I hate what is happening with your big client. It just really sucks.

Lori and Trig, hope you had a great weekend.

Me: Will share more tomorrow. As always, a good tired. Smiling as I think about my SD and her boyfriend. They are so precious!

K-Mom 10x4