View Single Post
  #1084   ^
Old Sat, Jan-27-18, 20:39

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Ok- ladies- OMG I just don't know where to start-

So it will be with you LEEANN- did/ have you spoken to this woman about your amazing weight loss?????? IF you had I find that other women are not really interested in where YOU are but want sorta of an affirmation they are doing ok from you!
I know this because have had several ladies in my work do the same for me. They KNOW I have lost alot of weight before. Could care a less about me and my weight- just want my intel on how what I know could be useful for them

IF you haven't shared your weight loss and or WOE with her, I would think like you are. Is she competing, and intimidated by you?
That would be my thing!!!!!!

You however are playing OLD TAPES FROM THE PAST THAT need to go! My dear you have done so well. You may have gain a few pound of late- you said 10- (I think)- but OMG really!!!!!!!
Hold your head high and get RID of the TAPES form past. You are no longer the fat girl.
Hell I am am at the weight you were when you started. And you know what I would waltz in there in bling and high heels and flick my hair and be the most gorgeous gal in the entire dam room heavy or not. It starts in the head. But you know that!

So my thing is SHE is insecure- blow it off and just say- "oh great"- looks like you are in the right path and not give it anymore thought or comment. DON"T talk about it.

You are beautiful inside and out- and I have know you know 3 years and I know this to be true. So my friend. Hold up that chin- pt on some lipstick (chapstick in your case)- and blow her off.
At some point you gotta let the fat you go- have you done that?
"heart" You

Blue - so nice to see you post! Missed you bunches. I feel ya honey on what you going through! (((((((((hugs and more HUGS))))))
It is not easy. This I know - been there done that. Have lost it all and had to rebuild more than once. Twice actually - just know getting feet on ground.

YOU stop with the agisem! You are a powerful women in your own right- enough of that! You are just in a new place. Maybe one that takes you and your hubby to a new level. Life is short ya know- just maybe this is your time while you are healthy and free spirit to go explore and just be together and do what you always dreamed of. Expand your dreams my friend.

Lori- hope your day went well. Tell us all about your day!

Kmom- I know you are up with the "kids". They never are to old to be your kids!

Trig- you got the traveling bug yet?
------------------------------------------------------
Today was a solid MESS from the start to finish. I am not going to go into detail as it will get me So upset-
so I will just bullet it for you:

System crash on computer from attempted hack last night. Hours and Hours and Hours last night and most of day to get systems up and running I am only half as still half of my sites Are blocked- still working with Apple

I gave my realtor 14 properties to tour - we saw 2. I fired her and interviewed another this afternoon- high hope- but STILL A TIME SUCK- to start all over

Still unable to get into half the stuff I ned for school. 2 MAJOR papers due this week- having anxiety far beyond I can even express- cried most of day over this- I am so stressed over the papers- then my fuckin system in down- I am just beyond words. I can't fail

Packing and stressed-

Not sleeping and stress dreams

School, school, school,

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK - I am a MESS- in a nut shell.
Add the kids calling me all day for their needs. Mom this and mom that........... what advice, mom, mom, mom mom , OMG MOMOM....
sorry- stressful day.
I am on the clock and that is just something I have a hard time with- when nothing goes right- with my computers.

WOE - right on plan!!!!!!! YES' MA'AM!!!!!!
I feel good in the land of the flu bug! OMG that shit is going around. I need to go to a conference this Wed. and I and scared. Dang people are dying over this crap.

Can I GET ANY MORE DEBBIE DOWNER??????????????

I m going to say tis in closing- It took me all day to get back on THIS site!
And so happy to be here among friends!
I feel good. And still believe it or not I know that thought all this barriers I know that KARMA has a way. It will happen and it will be ok. Just the getting there is tough.

Ok- feel good- going t bed early- hitting it hard tomorrow! Not going anywhere. Here.

Be back in better attitude!
Just honest

TO TIRED TO EDIT THE misspelled words- roll with it