View Single Post
  #1034   ^
Old Sat, Jan-20-18, 08:38

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Blue...

Yay for size 12 pants....but I don't like how it has happened, especially lately. But it is one thing to at least grin a little about.

I feel like sort of a big weight has been lifted for you. It is not the answer any of us wanted. We have captured your love and devotion to your home through your writings. I agree that as you get more into it, you will gradually accept it and look forward. Oh, I know you have accepted it now, but I mean more emotionally.

Going through everything. Yikes! I am working on that also. Seven kids! So many bins! But I am going through it little by little. So many times I see pictures of things that remind me of hubby, and I have to walk away. But then I go back.

If you are planning on having a garage sale, you could have a second one at my house. I have a great location for a garage sale. Right near a busy street and my daughter has really cool signs and banners. I would be happy to have a garage sale here. And SD would love to help! That would be a cool gift from us to you. Oh, and her boyfriend would want to help also. They get filled up doing things like that. And guaranteed my SD would be smiling almost the whole time!

Hang in there. I am really not that worried about you. You are very resilient. You are strong. You will embrace this and move forward. Oh, not yet. Right now there will be a plethora of tears and a ton of sadness. But it will not last. At least the deep stuff. Well, that is my opinion.

Good job keeping strong on the LC woe. It would be easy for me to go to "comfort food." You are not letting that happen. It will be one small, but important, bright spot along this journey to have clothes falling off! Well, at least loose!

SD and I are here to help in any way you need. I am not able to help much physically, but SD is amazing. In fact, she loves to be the "go-for" person. Loves it! So together we would be a strong team. Just put me in a chair and I can put things in boxes, or label, or wash things. I am a great organizer.

This is not said in jest. I mean it. We would be a strong team and would love to help you in any way we can. I know a lot of it is you going through things and other people can't help much, but if you think of a way you can use us...we will be there.

One of the many who admirer you...

K-Mom 10x4