Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #1021   ^
Old Thu, Jan-18-18, 12:51

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco are your roads not bad? You are driving DS and you to the Y but I was assuming your roads were in tough shape??

hubby and I hit the little smokehouse meat store down the road WHO ALSO has tons of 'out of the ordinary products' and hubby spent the darn world! UGH...reminder, never take a bored hubby out to shop But I got chicken wings and I dusted them in baking powder and I have a ton in the oven now. Can't wait to try gonna divide my 1/2 into parm/garlic and buffalo sauce ones....I like to cook wings and pull out 1/2 way and then sauce/flavor them up cause I always seem to burn it all too much if I do it from the beginning.

Pasta and meatballs is a great choice for 'volume feeding' and easy on the provider!!

KM, yes I MUST have that meat soft! I want my meat falling apart to 'just' before mush but hubby likes his a bit firmer, so he pulls a bunch out to eat when he tests it and 'it feels' perfect to him, but I let mine go alot longer to get a very very very tender fall apart meat. The gravy is the bonus on it

You can do anything with it actually.
You can put a load over broccoli if ya love broccoli, or ya can put a load over some lc pasta or those 'miracle noodles' that are 0 carb. I have done that and while I hate the miracle noodles cause of texture, I have eaten a ton of it before and have lost serious lbs doing just that...and it was a filling thing to the tummy for me. Sadly tho I could not handle that texture but ya know, Blue has those lc enadame noodles she eats and that would be a plus with this meat over them.

No, never did chicken with gravy that way, cause, personally I hate all canned or jarred chicken gravy. has a funky taste to me.

Never did pulled pork with sauces cause I just love it plain, in eating terms, I pour the grease over some of the meat for more juicy meat and that is what I love so a sauce just doesn't come into play.

but experiment cause meat and 'lc sauces' are keys to eating real good and getting that comfort feeling while doing all the best for yourself

I just made shrimp sauteed in butter/tiny bit of oil and tons of Old Bay seasoning for kiddo with a load of fries she wanted. first meal of the day She ate like a queen and loved it. I laughed who in the heck is getting crazy meals like this on snow days LOL
she wanted dipping for the fries so I bought that 'queso consalsa' or whatever you call it cheese sauce.

well she left some shrimp and I dipped it in that cheese sauce and OMG it was so good. So now I am going to find a 'true real' cheese sauce to make and enjoy for dipping for myself. I can dip the world in cheese sauce ya know and over my meats it would be fab! off to experiment.

just chatting cause day is just yucky here but SO warm today, no ATV sledding, our road is melting very fast now.
Bummer, if I HAVE TO LIVE THIS, then give me some ATV sledding please
Sponsored Links