View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Aug-20-17, 19:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/128/130 Female 5.3
BF:
Progress: 105%

I didn,t start imf until I was several months into the diet. I settled into a four hour eating window . What worked best for me was to pre determine what I was going to eat during my eating window to eliminate any internal thoughts of allowing myself to over eat during my eating time. I at between 3 and 7. I usually broke the fast with a serving of meat or hard cheese waited two hours then had a large salad, then waited a hour and had a sf jello cup with two tblsp whipped cream on top. The weight flew off doing that and after the first week or so it became a easy and comfortable way to eat. When I hit goal I decided to revise my goal down even more and did a six week challenge by adding two full fasting days to my imf plan and settled on the ending weight as my final goal. I regret adding the two fasting days for the last 6 weeks because that low of cals left my really hungry for a full month after it. I have kept at goal but with great effort because of the hunger. IMF by itself didn,t cause any hunger after the first few weeks but the two full fast days did. Possibly because my weight was low at that point. I have kept it that way by continuing to journal every bight I take so I really know where I stand day to day and as a total. Its really easy to forget a slightly high carb or calorie day but the body doesn,t it stores it as fat if you don,t recognize it and compromise on another day. It becomes all about ballance