#6   ^
Old Mon, Jan-09-17, 09:16

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexxus0320
... i recently discovered that a&w sells burgers wrapped in lettece as part of there regular menu so i do that from time to time as well

Excellent and thanks for the link. I've also finally tried a burger from a chain called Hardees - I guess they will make any one of their burgers with lettuce wrap. I stay as far away from these places as possible in general but I was driving a long distance one day and decided to take a break and see what all the fuss was about. It wasn't THAT good but it was low carb and powered me home. I understand that many other establishments are getting into it too but I don't go out hardly at all, and If i do, like you, a buffet or salad bar is a great option. Here's that bunless buger from a few weeks ago...

ps, I can't really comment on the "bread" above but it looks a whole lot better than Wonder Bread! As your finding your way thinking of ways to diminish harm to your body is good. There is no perfect, we don't have all the answers. The body does what the body does however, we can try to tend to it with the best knowledge we have today and always what we think we know might be wrong.