View Single Post
  #327   ^
Old Fri, Sep-09-16, 06:54
Patience Personified

Plan: LC/OMAD
Stats: 199/188/130 Female 5'3"
BF:5'5" tall
Progress: 16%

Thanks, Meme and Chrissie. Welcome Suzie.

I had a sodium bounce today and weighed 181.8. But I expected it. Ate some cheese yesterday at lunch and bacon both at breakie and dinner.

Hubs is in the hospital having some heart-related tests after some breathing problems Wed., so water consumption was down yesterday. Trying to remedy that today. But it's still my lowest wt. since starting even with that little bounce up. Will try to avoid the known sodium clad foods better today. Hubs just called and they snuck an angiogram in today without the team of 6 cardiologists informing him of that yesterday. They had about concluded his symptoms were just related to his Amiodorone heart med for A-fib, which is a powerful med with many down sides. He is NOT happy about this test or not having been informed of it by the docs. The CNA said they were withholding his breakie for his "procedure" and that was the first he had heard of it! They go in through the leg up tot he heart with a mini camera. They must have seen something else in his CT after they left our room they want to take a closer look at. I'll go up at noon to check in on all this since the doctors seem to come in in the afternoons.