View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Aug-17-16, 10:50

Plan: basic low carb, no plan
Stats: 278/274/125 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 3%

Right now I don't even have time to fix husband's lunch. Today I threw some slices of deli ham in a bag and shoved it at him as I went out the door for my second round of chores. Stopping for a drink of water on my way to a third round of chores and then will grab a slice of that deli meat for my lunch before my 4th round of chores and then head into the house to do a load of laundry before I head to my full time job, which I have 14 hours to do to make up from yesterday. Don't have a clue when I could sit down to reread Dr. Atkins book for like the 40th time in the last 10 years and restarting this diet about the same number of times, each time hopeful I will see something besides a slight dip only to rocket up to higher numbers. I need weight loss.

You asked me to write my goals. Here they are:

Lose weight

That's it. I don't have all these other goals that other people talk about. I just want to lose weight.

I thought if I posted what we were eating maybe someone could see where we are going wrong. By all accounts we're not going wrong. So why no weight loss?????

My total loss over just over a week? 2 pounds. NOT goid8enough. My joints won't stand it that much longer.

Sorry, I'm just angry. Get all hopeful and then the same thing all over again