View Single Post
  #201   ^
Old Wed, May-18-16, 14:46

Plan: Atkins 20
Stats: 420/420/200 Male 73
BF:
Progress:

I didn't detect sugar in the marinara sauce (I don't order from chain places. I live in Brooklyn, and order from real Italian-owned restaurants. Sicilians don't put sugar in the "gravy"). But I certainly didn't go over 20 net carbs yesterday.

Today, I think I'm pretty much safe.

I had a salad with tomato, lettuce, green pepper, and a few black olives with Caesar dressing, and 2 bacon cheeseburgers on a bed of lettuce with tomato from another takeout place for my late lunch/early dinner.

I'm on the go all the time so being able to shop and carry around food is something not really feasible for me, but I want to do it.

I was tempted to buy peanuts to eat before I got on the train, but I figured it's not worth breaking the rules of induction for a salty 6 net carb snack. I'm trying to not eat anything in between meals, to break compulsive eating patterns. I'm super satisfied now, and maybe for dinner, I'll have some protein.

For tomorrow's dinner, I thought of cooking some broccoli with garlic and olive oil, chicken breast cut up, and some Italian sausage (no nitrates or sugar) and red pepper flakes, topped with some romano cheese.