#1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-25-16, 17:33
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%
Default new thyroid results made me cry

I saw my dr on 3/22/16 was told I'm probably hyperthyroid and she dropped my medication from 75 mcg T4 to 50 mcg T4. I insisted on getting a blood test, I was just barely starting to feel a bit better.

Free T4 0.39 range: 0.70 - 1.75 LOW
Free T3 105 range: 71 - 180 Normal
Tsh 0 like always

TPO Antibodies: 10 range 0-34 normal
Thyrotropin Receptor <0.05 range 0-1.75 Normal

This is what she's calling hyperthyroidism. What preceded my heart problems was the guy I live with telling me he wanted to do violent things to me, and he was shaking with rage when he said it. I haven't slept at all several nights for fear of what he may do to me. I haven't been able to pay rent, disability payments are messed up.

She never even called and told me you don't have to cut your medication. Here I am dying of fatigue. I looked back at all my records, shes been my dr since january 26 2015, when I was a normal weight and I've been low the whole time since she put me on 25mcg T4. I even told her on the 22nd that my am temp was 96.6 and she said I must have misread the thermometer and it was really 98.6. Even on my best thyroid times my temp might make it up to 98.0.

I can't get into ketosis, eat sugar and drink tons of coffee because I'm so tired all the time.

Shes fired! Now I want to do violent things (not really).

This explains so much. I have the tendency to make rt3 so I don't know what my real T3 number might be.
Sponsored Links