View Single Post
  #77   ^
Old Thu, Feb-18-16, 13:09

Plan: VLC - Atkins Style
Stats: 260/218/180 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 53%

Good morning! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Cricket - yes, I was a ghostie. I should have joined a long time ago, but just didn't. I'm anxious to hear how you do with your CN today. Part of me is so afraid I'll lose all control of myself if I allow a CN, but seeing you get through it successfully will be a big motivator for me.

Paulette - my stall sister. Lol. I hate stalls. It's so frustrating to do everything right and have nothing happen. KUDOS to you for not letting it slide you back into negative patterns. I'm right on the cusp of going back to my old ways, but hanging on for dear life because I know that would be catastrophic. I'm anxious to hear your CN goes too!

Hello to all the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know y'all.

A little about me - I'm 45 and live in a Denver, Co suburb. I've worked for the state patrol for 22 years. I'm a civilian office manager. I have 16 year old son who is on the autism spectrum and has managed to get himself into quite a bit of legal trouble so is living in a highly controlled environment outside of the home right now. I'm sure you get my drift. I'm an animal lover. Have three dogs, just lost my 4th one to cancer the week after Christmas. I have a pretty great boyfriend. He's the tall, skinny, eat whatever he wants type. That is so NOT fair! But it's life. That's enough for now.

Enjoy yourselves today

Dusti