View Single Post
  #63   ^
Old Wed, Feb-17-16, 15:22

Plan: Carb Nite Solution
Stats: 22/14/06 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 50%

Hi everyone!

Nice to see you too Paulette! I hope you enjoy the treats and it works well with your diabetes. Mine spikes a bit but nothing awful. I'm type 2 and no longer on meds. I actually test out great as long a I behave 6.5 days a week.

Cricket sounds like you have a good plan. A dirty carb nite is all the sweets and pastry etc. A clean carb night is higher carb but what the SAD might call healthy eating. Sounds like you have a delicious carb nite planned

Liane, nice to meet you. I like carb nights dirty too It seems a few of us are in the same general time from with one low carbing strictly and losing our way. I have to say this is certainly an enjoyable plan. Your last carb nite sounds delicious!

Roobinsky, Dont get down if there is not always a loss after carb nite. Most of the frequent weighers see a bump up before it drops again. The longer I did it the less and less water bounce I saw.

If everyone wants to share daily menus I'm game. I just cant guarantee mine will follow the book 100%. I'm all for the KISS factor!

Mine today:

B~ chicken salad( not much as I didnt like it!)

L~ 4% cottage cheese with a few berries

S~ a tad under 3 oz of cheddar

D~ 8 oz roast beef drenched in garlic butter, lettuce salad with Italian dressing

S~ scoop of peanut butter protein powder with 2 T coconut oil and bit of heavy cream

We are going away this weekend for our 23rd anniversary and I am going to use the vacation protocol maybe instead of my regular Saturday carb night. I'm still debating.