Thread: Zero Carb, wow!
View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Tue, Feb-16-16, 09:43

Plan: VLC, mostly meat
Stats: 202/200/165 Male 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 5%

Put yourself in their shoes. What would you talk about if you met somebody from another tribe once or twice a year? The weather, a pretty flower you just saw a few miles back, a joke you heard two months ago that was so hilarious you just gotta share it with your distant cousin? How about this one. Hey cousin, I just met some European tourists and they asked me how I could ever survive here. So I told them I ate the stomach contents of a freshly killed caribou, and they went right in and tried it for themselves. Oh what fun we had, you shoulda seen their faces. How bout you, anything new? Yeah, we figured out how to preserve meat for years, you just cut it up, dry it, render the fat, mix together in the animal's skin like a big bag, seal up the seams with the fat, put it in a cool dry place for storage, eat it like that or boiled or something. A piece is pretty light (up to 90lbs), you can carry it on your back, gives you food for a couple months. Well, next year, everybody knows the joke, and everybody knows how to preserve meat for years. They don't need the joke to survive, but it keeps going cuz it's soo hilarious.