View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jan-27-16, 14:21

Plan: M-F vlc, looser LC wkends
Stats: 353.6/236.2/165 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 62%

Make your own LC brownies with erythritol, cocoa powder, butter, eggs, and a couple of tablespoons of almond flour!

Also for crunch - pork rinds off Amazon with no MSG. Great with homemade guacamole, too.

TOM is really hard for me also. I think I'd die if I lived in a house that had chocolate frosted brownies sitting around on the counter!

Basically your options are, white knuckle the cravings. Or make an acceptable LC alternative to what you otherwise are tempted you might fall into. Baking an LC cheesecake is also good around TOM, especially because they also freeze so well.

LC sweets are a slippery slope sometimes though... so I often try to just not give in, and not make any alternatives either.

You still have your usual LC fallbacks of berries with cream for something sweet-but-less-sweet. Or you could just go super heavy on calories and red meat, so that your iron is covered and amino acid profile isn't floundering at this time of month.

High kcals and fatty choices of allowed LC foods are a good choice to make sure you hit your satiety signals, so that you don't feel tempted to delve into the sweet stuff at all.