#5   ^
Old Fri, Sep-18-15, 17:00

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canary
Thanks for the link. I tried to read through the replies for the ADA's response but couldn't find one. It is so irresponsible for them not to deal with this! Maybe some people struggling with the ADA diet will at least have their eyes opened by all of these posts of LCHF success and will be motivated to give it a try.

I dont know how to link specific FB posts and their replies, but this fellow has had 69 replies inc one from ADA:

Patrick Dunigan 385 Getting worse even with insulin. The stress of life is literally killing me from the inside out. Being a Type 1 diabetic and progressing negatively each day at only age 26
September 16 at 12:41pm · Edited

American Diabetes Association Good advice from the community Patrick but you should always follow your own doctor's medical advice. If you'd like you can also call 1-800-DIABETES for information on state-by-state health insurance.

Scanning the 700 posts, besides many Dr. B. videos and articles, Dr Fung's Two Biggest Lies and Dr. Hallberg's Reversing T2 Diabetes videos were put in the responses also.