Old Sat, Nov-15-14, 11:24

Plan: hflc
Stats: 166/157/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecrane
Checking in

Well, I certainly didn't make many friends in this thread. Regardless, I will again thank you all for the support. It is still appreciated. Someone did ask that I post back with the results. So I will.

I left plan from 10/18 by having IHOP pancakes in the morning in prep for the vacation the next day. At this time, my weight was 202 lbs. As already explained, we were attending a food and wine festival.

From that day till 10/27 I was off plan. Made no effort whatsoever to avoid glycemic foods or carbs in general.

Upon my return I weighed 216 lbs. It is important to note that I was off plan for 10 full days. The instant the p[lane landed at my home airport, I was back on plan. Almost all seems to be water weight. I am home less than a full week and I am down to 207 lbs. I would absolutely do this again. The set back in lbs was negligible and the fat is melting fast enough for me. I do not regret this nor do I feel it has created any issue with my desire to stay on plan. I look forward to continued weight loss with all of you as my Q and A team. You guys rock. You put the fear in me that it would be harder to return to plan that expected. That drove me to understand fully how important it would be to drop carbs cold turkey upon my return.

...and there it is! Thanks for reporting back, Whitecrane... Glad you enjoyed your vacation! Sounds like you had a great time in "wine country"!

Hope to see you around.

Take care,
Jammie