A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Hiya Rocker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker
No one wants to go through vacation or a holiday dinner on a specific meal plan. I say let yourself have the week to eat what you want. See how it affects your weight, and if it's bad, you at least learned what you can or can't get away with. You will have also learned exactly what degree it would affect you, so you can make the decision in the future whether to cheat on other vacations/holidays.
No one wants to? IMHO, I for one will... I seriously can not think of a food that delicious or enticing that would make me want to go off plan and yes, gain weight, experience the cravings and then have to fight my self-destructive carb-loving alter ego "Fat Jo" back into her cage since I am a morbidly obese carb addict!
Quote:
I think it's balance just like everything else. Try to stick to your eating plan MOST of the time and allow yourself a reasonably low percentage of the time to indulge, like vacations and holidays.
If we could "balance" our eating, I suppose you mean eat things in moderation, we sure as heck wouldn't all be here trying to learn, support and encourage each other as we journey on this most incredible life and soul changing journey, IMHO

Onward and DOWNWARD!

Jo
Sponsored Links