View Single Post
  #1143   ^
Old Tue, Oct-28-14, 08:17

Plan: Keto (Atkins Induction)
Stats: 235/175/185 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 120%

Thanks again Seejay

There's a lot of "food for thought" in your post and I appreciate the advice. This gives me a couple of things to try.

None of the session is as heart pounding as I can get, it was when I started my first treadmill (wore two grooves in the steel plate under the belt) but by now I'd have to run to get the pulse up to a point where the heart would pound. I don't run though because I had bursitis in my hip (90% cured with diet) and high impact reminds me it was there.

I'm a pro musician, so two to 3 times a week I do "speakercise" - moving 30-40 pound speakers, gear boxes, PA amps, and lot of lighter stuff. But I realize that's not like weight training.

I'm still losing from after my carbed-out vacation, so I will probably wait until it settles down and levels off. That way I'll have more confidence that what I'm trying is producing the results I'll experience.

Right now I gained 6 on vacation and lost 11 since I got home, which gives me a net gain of 4. The first couple of days it was a pound a day, now it's settled down to about a half pound a day.

This is what encourages me to think the carb-cycling might be good for me.

Thanks again,
Bob