Old Fri, Sep-05-14, 06:26
Triple digit loss

Plan: Dr. Bernstien
Stats: 352/206.8/175 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflammabl
I'm sure you think it will be fairly awesome to buy clothes in a normal store. Well you would be wrong. It's totally absolutely awesome. As good as you think it will be only better. It's my #1 favorite thing about my weight loss so far.

haha! I totally agree I am looking for a new computer job. Went with a friend she convinced me to goto macy saying that had a plus size area. She is plus size... I know when I went last time about 9 months ago they didn't have a a good plus size area.

Anyway, I said okay... But I said let's see if the normal fits. Sure enough I bought two suits for $190. What a deal!!!! at Macys no less!

Drum roll please... The sizes where one suit was a size 16 and the other was a size 18. And I fit into an XLarge camasal.

I could not believe it I was floored

I was telling the register lady I love you Cause she gave me a 20% discount she had available instead of the 15% offered. Then I opened up a macys card yet again and received another 20% off... Just lathering her with gratitude for the discounts she helped me get.

One suit was already 50% off then additional. Less than 200 dollars for 2 dress/suits.

At lane bryant I probably would have spent $400 with a 50% sale. And the clothes would not have been as nice.

Whooo Hooo!!!!!

I was and still am so thrilled