Old Mon, Jun-16-14, 16:40

Plan: Keto
Stats: 252/172/165 Female 69.25 inches
BF:
Progress: 92%
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojoj
For me, cheating is the same as a recovering alcoholic having a drink. or someone who's given up smoking having a packet of cigarettes. It just wouldnt work for me

Jo xxx

That is exactly how every drastic regain has ever happened to me. Planned cheat and then I can't stop. I'm a recovering carb addict. I eat a trigger food and the madness gets hold of me and doesn't let me go until I've gained it all back. Lost 50, gained it back. Lost 35, gained it back. Lost 15, gained it back. This time I've lost 11 so far and I've learned my lesson.

A week is time enough to reinstate all the bad habits you've worked so hard to lose. It usually takes me no more than a day or 2 to be gone-baby-gone.

That's just my experience. For me, I want to be healthy and thinner more than I want candy, potatoes, Doritos, and pasta.

Take what we have to say, let it mull, and make your choice closer to October. But do remember our advice, because we've been in the trenches and we know what happens. Best of luck, whatever you choose.