Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judynyc
http://www.metagenics.com/mp/products/thyrosol

I got the above from my local pharmacy. They've got a naturopath there. He told me that most women do not get a good response to synthetic thyroid meds and that the desiccated bovine thyroid that I've ordered is the way to go.
I started taking the above 2 days ago, twice a day. Yesterday, every step I took was an effort. I felt like I weighed 270 lbs again. I've felt this way for weeks or maybe even months now. Very weak with little to no energy.
Today, I'm walking with spring in my step again. Too fast for a result? Maybe, but I'm happy to feel even a little bit better at this point. I definitely feel better.

An update: I got the ThyroGold yesterday. I had my blood drawn this morning after a 12 hour fast. I'm going to start the ThyroGold in the am.

I appreciate all the feedback Neanderpam. You definitely know your stuff! I think that the lense through which you see thyoid disease is very intense based on your medical history. You've done so well to manage all your health issues!
I hope that when I get my results next week, that you'll be able to help me analyze them.