View Single Post
  #132   ^
Old Mon, Jan-07-13, 14:50

Plan: low carb but no counting!
Stats: 96/86/70 Female 166 cm
BF:
Progress: 38%

Hello again,
I lost 10 kilos with low-carbing (about 30-50 carbs per day) in about 3.5 months

I stopped the diet, too much work and I didn't have the time to cook, I got addicted to sugar again, and then you know... I was getting hungrier and hungrier. This went on for 3 months, until I took the courage to step on the scale, and I hadn't gained weight! I had lost one more kilo
I exercised, perhaps that was the reason behind the mysterious weight loss. I used to eat a package of biscuits per day

Anyway, now I am back on track, second day of a very loose induction (I eat fruits and legumes) and a mild headache with a bit tiredness

I don't want to do strict low-carb again, mainly because I do not have the time to prepare food, so I will have to eat sometimes tosts (hopefully with whole meal bread) or whole meal pasta, and about 4-5 fruits per day. But the focus will be on protein on each meal.

Now my question. Has anybody of you done this? Is this low-carb enough (80-120 carbs) to loose weight, even slowly?