Old Wed, Nov-21-12, 10:00

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomarb
hi-
Happy Thanksgiving- my favorite american holiday!... I will freeze the leftover stuffing in ziplock bags for DH, get rid of all the sweets by Saturday- done!...

MIW- you are doing great! Good idea to measure. I have never had acne, but I had moderate rosacia and after about 6-9 months on CALP I noticed it had gone away. It is still gone! YAY!

I am thankful for this site and all of you-
E

Enomarb: great idea about dealing with the leftovers. I love pumpkin pie and will just be cutting super thin slices and perhaps using those as my carb at other meals. It really does keep well.

We too will be doing all sorts of things with the turkey. Hubby makes a mean turkey a la king just like we used to get in elementary school but he makes the gravey from scratch

Yes, the skin issues are interesting. I read people talk about hair falling out with low carbing, but I think that is from extended ketosis or something as it seems I saw that mainly from posts by people doing paleo or strict DANDR induction. I know dogs will shed out old coats when their diet is changes, especially to more of a true protein/raw diet so I figure as long as it grows back in not to worry, LOL!

MIW
Sponsored Links