View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Nov-15-12, 06:38

Plan: Ketogenic now
Stats: 277/121/125 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 103%

(Hi Terry...waving back!!)

I agree he most likely needs T3, period (but low testosterone, EBV titres, etc. are likely culprits with very low T3).

Terry..you are the 'friend with Kaiser'..will you please expound on how you 'get' T3 (and no, she doesn't get it without a RX and testing) and your testing? And thanks for looking at thread, appreciate that.

AJ..I WON my case with backpay 2 years....woohoo!! That's a big relief.

T3 'runs heart rhythm'...and when people talk about using it without a doctor doing and interpreting tests (and yes, I'm not stupid, I know you need to find 'doctor 'right') you are running a lot of risks. Even I have crumbly bones, not JUST from my hyperparathyroidism years ago, but from a doctor who didn't rein me in from too much T3. But you need SOME...and I'm not a doctor, and neither are the people saying to 'procure' it.

I suppose since I'm just words on a board (is that what we all are? I don't think so..I view as individuals) that it doesn't matter I've lost a friend to too much hormone T3, right? I'm living proof that can happen and she died thinking the advice SHE got on a forum was 'correct'.