DAY 10 July 25, 2012
Weight 150
Fasting Glucose 86
Fasting Ketones .6 I MADE IT!!!! *

1828 Calories
28 g carbs (14 net)
87 g protein
157 g fat

*Since I did not test yesterday, I could have slipped into Nutritional Ketosis on day 7 or 8, whichever day, it feels good to know I am here. My mouth is just a little dry, nothing like it was the first days, my eyes are fine, and I have energy galore. Yesterday I had to force food to keep my calories up, two Tbs of coconut oil with my macadamias last night. I had gone back to one ounce of HWC in my coffee, but this morning, I used two. Anyone who goes this route will find they are going to very consciously add fat to their menu.
I was actually glad to see I did not lose any weight yesterday, as it was becoming expected and now I will see what it will do. Right now I am going to stay at about 1850 kcalories a day.

Hee hee, last night I dreamt of hiking up a mountain with my daughters and eating an energy bar half-way up. It was sugar filled and had nougat all through it. I have no idea where that came from. It is almost a year since I started LC and do not remember any dreams of off plan food before!