Old Sat, Sep-10-11, 15:32
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollys121
Guys I am soo happy. After drinking two black coffee's i have been to the toilet. I didn't even need the fleet enema! Besides the place i was going to get it from opened at 9:00! Sorry if this is too much information but I do not feel as though i am COMPLETELY 'cleansed' so to speak, but I am out of the danger zone right?

Now that i have been, and believe me i was SO panicked, i would appreciate more then anything a fiber supplement that will work 100% as i do not want to experience this EVER again, i actually thought i was going to have to go to the hospital. THANK GOD FOR COFFEE ... I think it is also because i do not drink a lot of coffee usually so it got to work pretty quickly!

I am so relieved and would like to thank you so much for helping me (:

NOW I have some more GREAT news. I have lost weight! And not from going to the toilet, as i weighed myself before hand. I am now down to 75 kilo apparently, but can i just ask a question ... I genuinely cannot see a difference in my body, maybe i need to lose a lot more before i notice a difference? Have any of you experienced this? Have i lost water weight in my 5-6th week!

Also with your years and years worth of experience with Atkins, would any of you be able to predict a time i should be able to shed all of my weight (down to my ideal size?) This is providing i stick rigorously to Atkins, which i will do i promise. x

There it is Molly...you said it.... you lost weight and now you say that you didn't.