Old Fri, Mar-25-11, 06:53
Induction ≠ Atkins

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270/164/180 Female 69 inches
BF:28%
Progress: 118%

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnahill8
Krystalr- your recipes are awesome!! I made a Mixed Berry Semifredo and oh my goodness is it wonderful. I love the peanut butter protein bars and lemon cheesecake mousse, too. My dh is lc-ing with me and he finally feels like he had some ice cream with the semifreddo. Thanks so much for creating these recipes. I wonder how I could make a chocolate swirl semifreddo?

Donna

Hey Donna!

I'll post this in your journal as well, but, I think you could just use the vanilla semifreddo as a base, and then kind of spin off the raspberry swirl tatic:

Pour 1/3 of the semi base into whatever container you are using. Melt down your favorite chocolate bar (I REALLY like the Lindt Excellence 85% - it has 15g carbs for the entire bar. I also like the Tome Thumb/Safeway brand (if you have one near you) extreme dark that is 78%, and has 12g for the entire bar) and then either drizzle 1/2 of the chocolate over the first layer OR mix it with a little bit of the semifredo to "thicken" it a little, and then drizzle. Add another 1/3 of the semi base, then the rest of the chocolate, then top with the remaining 1/3 of the base. Using a knife, swirl the chocolate through, or, you can leave it as is. Should be pretty simple

letsdoti - all I did was simply follow plan. I had no special tweaks, no magic tricks...just let the plan do what it's meant to do!