Plan: Muscle Centric
Stats: 238/153/160 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
November 27, 2010

Refuse to Regain Gives Birth

by Barbara Berkeley, MD

A very happy post-Thanksgiving to you, dear readers! I hope you were able to fend off the advances of pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes and stuffing and arrive at the other side of Turkey Day weighing about the same as you did going in. Now let us get ready for the big guns! Just as we let out a sigh of relief at having made it through Thanksgiving, we can expect to be blasted by much heavier artillery. Returning home to Cleveland today, Don and I found the city fully engaged in the Christmas season. Food, food ads, food smells and emotional appeals to eating abound. Cookies and candies seem almost to dance in the atmosphere. I wish everyone the best of luck as we go into the toughest stretch for weight maintainers.

But more of that another time. Today I wanted to make an announcement: the birth of a new blogsite. As you know, several months ago we started a Refuse to Regain group in Cleveland. As part of our discussions in the group, I encouraged members to consider blogging about their maintenance challenges and experiences. Several of them have now decided to do so and their blog can be found at www.refusetoregainmaintainers.blogspot.com.

Since becoming a blogger myself two years ago, I have been impressed with the power that the internet holds. It is a wonderful means of expression and a terrific conduit for connecting people and ideas. I hope you'll support our maintainers by reading their posts and interacting with them. I also hope that those of you who have considered the idea of expressing yourself on the web will be inspired to give it a try.

Once again, a joyful and most importantly---a healthy----holiday season to you all!
http://refusetoregain.com/refusetor...ives-birth.html