View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Feb-14-03, 09:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/195/190
BF:??%/15.9%/<10%
Progress: 89%
Default Hey Phil

Rock on Phil!!! Pretty amazing what LC plus all that exercise can do for you. I got your message in my journal-thanks. I was going to send you a private message but it was blocked. I have joined the gym and I have contacted the capatin of the corperate track team at my wifes company. I am setting up as much support as I can. I even sent an e mail to my college distance coach...though he would probably laugh out loud to see me now at 220lbs. I have been checking all the race-related web sites and my heart pumps a little quicker when I think about it. I have been putting some miles in on the treadmill which I really hate to do but it is too cold to be outside yet. -25 with the wind today. The treadmill bothers my shins...some of that is also the weight I am putting on them but I will recover.

Keep in touch. I was glad to hear that you found a marathon to train for. I have found a potental marathon for myself in the fall. It will depend on where my weight is come June or July so I have time to properly train for it. I will not rush it though. I am commited to keeping myself healthy so if it is ment to be this fall great if not I look further out.

Keep up the great work!!

Wish I was out biking...
I'd need chains or studded tires