#43   ^
Old Fri, Sep-10-10, 11:36

Plan: south beach diet
Stats: 220/206/150 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judynyc
Ah, I see! Many who responded to this thread don't follow South Beach. The person who gave us that list is more Paleo and she doesn't eat beans/legumes at all. South Beach encourages us to eat them twice a day.

If you are having any issue with losing, you may want to knock out the whole grain bread to see if it helps. Do they put "sugar free" on the package? I have never seen bread with sugar in it anyway.
Have you heard of Ezekiel flourless sprouted grain bread? I get it in the frozen section of my local health food store and if and when I have the desire for slice of toast, that is what I eat.

It specifically says sugar free. Every other bread I have found at the Grocery store has some sweetner in it either sugar or high fructose corn syrup. They all do it Wonder, Pepperidge farm, Arnold, etc. The one that is sugar free is 100%whole Grain by Nature's Own. They make a regular whole grain and the sugar free whole grain.

I was having slow weight loss until I cut back my caffeine intake and then it started to come off at a nice rate.