View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Aug-15-10, 21:32

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%
Default Unsure of Myself

Hi I have spent the weekend set up at a flea market. I'm dirty, tired and not hungry. Why, because I ate way to much of everything and I'm not talking about LC. I was just getting into ketosis when I left for the market.

I am wondering if low carb is the right way to go for me. I hate to say it, but I feel lazy and seriousely lacking willpower. I am having seriouse problems sticking with LC, I'm bored with my choises, I'm fussy because HB gets a burger on a real bun(oopsies are nice, but not a real bun). They get fries with real ketchup, and they get ice cream every now and then. I had potatoe salad, and tacos, I love them!

I am beginning to think that a moderate carb, lower fat, low 1200-1500 calories may sound like a good idea. But, I'm not really sure how to go about it without going crazy on the carbs and to actually loose some weight.

I lost all my weight 5 yrs ago, after my daughter was born. I breast feed, walked(alot) and watched my calories. Can I do that again(minus the feeding part)?

I will admit that I binge when I am bored. I will do it on LC also, I have to keep my hands and mind buisy. Its hard though, because sometimes you just want to sit down and veg.

Any ideas on how I can moderate carb? Any ideas at all would be great!!
Sponsored Links